Feel at Home at Our B&B in the Shenandoah Valley
The Cornwall Bed & Breakfast Suite
$169/night, double occupancy plus tax
$20/night/additional dog fee
When you are planning a vacation getaway in the Blue Ridge Mountains, make the Cornwall B&B Suite at Fox Hill Bed & Breakfast your lodging choice. Here in the heart of the Valley, you’ll find the quiet comfort of our country retreat, yet you’re just minutes from so many things to see and do.
One of our guests’ favorites is the Cornwall Suite: A short walk up the outside stairway brings you to the Cornwall’s private second-floor deck overlooking our pastures, walking trails, garden ponds, and the Blue Ridge Mountains. Inside, admire the sweeping views from this second-story room, turn on your Heat-N-Glo fireplace, and relax! This spacious suite offers a beautiful queen-size sleigh bed and warm random-width pine walls. Lots of special touches will make you feel pampered: a small refrigerator with ice, glasses, even a corkscrew is tucked into a corner of your large closet, a HDTV is concealed in an oak hutch, and the bathroom is stocked with large, fluffy towels, bubble bath, and a hair dryer.
The Cornwall is equipped with:
- One queen bed featuring smooth and soft Comfy Sheets
- Heat-n-Glo Fireplace
- Private bath with tub/shower combination and ceiling vent fan/heat
- Sitting area
- HDTV including HBO & Showtime / Music with remote control
- Floor fan
- Windows that open if you wish to experience fresh mountain air
- Small refrigerator with ice, cups, corkscrew and wineglasses
- Magazines, playing cards and books
- Ironing board (an iron available upon request)
- Daily maid service
- Daily full, 3-course breakfast
- Full concierge service
The Cornwall B&B Suite is dog friendly with advance notice – please visit our Dogs Welcome page for details.