Indulge Yourself with a Romantic Vacation in Virginia
The Devon Bed & Breakfast Suite
$169/night, double occupancy, plus tax
Stroll over a wisteria-covered deck, breathe in fresh mountain air, and discover your private entrance to the Devon, your spacious suite at Fox Hill Bed & Breakfast. Sink into the comfy love seat, and admire the views of the Blue Ridge Mountains from the front windows.
This light and airy suite provides ideal getaway accommodations for a couple’s retreat and opens onto both the back and side decks. Decorated in tranquil tones, The Devon has a Heat-N-Glo fireplace and offers plenty of room to stretch out and relax. Your TV is housed in an 18th century carved wooden hutch; just open the doors to enjoy a wide variety of satellite TV and music stations. Your private bathroom has totally modern plumbing, lots of space to park your “stuff,” a beautiful antique sink cabinet, and we provide a bottle of bubble bath, so you can enjoy a relaxing soak (there’s a shower, too!).
The Devon is equipped with:
- One queen-size bed featuring smooth and soft Comphy Sheets
- Heat-n-Glo Fireplace
- Private bath with tub/shower combination and ceiling vent fan/heat
- Sitting area
- HDTV including HBO & Showtime / Music with remote control
- Floor fan
- Windows that open if you wish to experience fresh air
- Free in-room wireless Internet
- Small refrigerator with ice, cups, corkscrew and wineglasses
- Magazines, playing cards and books
- Ironing board (an iron available upon request)
- Daily maid service
- Daily full, 3-course breakfast
- Full concierge service
The Devon B&B Suite is pet friendly with advance notice – please visit our Dogs Welcome page for details.