Spacious Getaway Accommodations in the Shenandoah Valley
Fox’s Den Cottage Suite
$189/night, double occupancy, plus tax
$20/night/additional person over age 12 (children 12 and under stay free)
For your Blue Ridge family vacation, choose this spacious hideaway located below grade and accessed via a private entrance down a sun-filled stairwell. Newly redecorated in 2015, this Cottage Suite offers a nice change of pace from a traditional cabin rental. Fox’s Den is especially well suited for families: it’s our largest and has two separate bedrooms (one with 1 queen bed, one with 1 single bed), private bath with shower, plus a queen sofa bed in the living room (best suited for kids). The fully equipped kitchen even has a dishwasher— a definite plus for family vacations. Four high windows let in plenty of light and sunshine in the kitchen and living room, and two picnic tables in a shady spot are close by outside.
Fox’s Den can accommodate a maximum of 5 people: 3 adults and 2 children, 2 adults and 3 children, or 1 adult and 4 children — children considered to be those age 12 and under.
Fox’s Den Cottage Suite is equipped with:
- Separate bedroom with one queen bed
- Second separate small bedroom with one single bed
- Queen sofa bed in the living room (suitable for kids only)
- Private bath with shower, exhaust fan and heat
- Fully equipped kitchen with range, refrigerator, dishwasher, double sink and microwave
- Dining area
- Separate living room
- Heat-n-Glo Fireplace
- All cooking utensils, dishes, toaster, coffee maker (with filters and starter supply of coffee), dishtowels, dish soap, etc.
- Towels and bed linens
- Private outside entrance
- Individually controlled heat and AC
- Satellite Widescreen TV / Music with remote control
- Free in-room Wi-Fi
- Hair dryer
- Ironing board (an iron is available upon request)
- Floor fan
- Windows that open for fresh air
- Light mid-week maid service for week-long visits
- Full concierge service
Fox’s Den Cottage Suite is pet friendly with advance notice – please visit our Dogs Welcome page for details.