Peaceful Mountain Getaway in Virginia
Mountain View Cottage Suite
$189/night, double occupancy, plus tax
$20/night/additional person over age 12 (children 12 and under stay free)
When you truly want to feel you are at the foot of the mountains, Mountain View is the suite for you! This sunny, quiet and secluded second-floor suite has fabulous views of the Blue Ridge Mountains from every window…but wait until you see the mountain and valley vistas from your own private second-floor deck suspended high above the treetops. When you can tear yourself away, double sliding glass doors lead back to the living room with comfy sofa, rocking chair, Satellite TV/Music and Heat-N-Glo Fireplace. Mountain View also has a fully equipped kitchen/dining area, separate bedroom with queen bed, full bath with shower, and a private outside entrance. Perfect for couples, and families, too (the queen sofa bed in the living room is best suited for children).
Mountain View can accommodate a maximum of 2 adults and 2 children.
Mountain View Cottage Suite is equipped with:
- Separate bedroom with one queen bed
- Queen sofa bed in living room (best suited for kids)
- Private bath with shower, exhaust fan and heat
- Fully equipped kitchen with range, refrigerator, double sink and microwave
- Dining area
- Separate living room with sliding glass doors leading to second-floor deck
- Private second floor deck
- All cooking utensils, dishes, toaster, coffee maker (with filters and starter supply of coffee), dishtowels, dish soap, etc.
- Towels and bed linens
- Private outside entrance
- Heat-n-Glo Fireplace
- Individually controlled heat and AC
- Satellite TV / Music with remote control
- Free in-room Wi-Fi
- Hair dryer
- Ironing board (an iron is available upon request)
- Floor fan
- Windows that open for fresh air
- Light mid-week maid service for week-long visits
- Full concierge service
Mountain View Cottage Suite is pet friendly with advance notice – please visit our Dogs Welcome page for details.